Skip to main content

Trademark Licensing Program

Enid Public Schools Trademark Licensing Program Overview

A trademark licensing program gives Enid Public Schools control over its logos and marks, thereby ensuring the quality and consistency of all the school’s merchandise. It also enables Enid Public Schools to generate revenue from the sale of merchandise bearing its logos and marks. The revenue is used to support and enhance many programs throughout the school. Outside of the school, the trademark licensing program creates a cooperative and positive working relationship with the manufacturers and retailers that work with Enid Public Schools.

Anyone wishing to use the marks, logos, and symbols of the school MUST use a licensed vendor. If you are working with a vendor who would like to become licensed, please direct them to K12 Licensing to complete the application. 

What is a trademark?

A trademark is any word mark, slogan, symbol, design, logo or combination of these elements, which identifies and distinguishes the goods or services of one party from others.

  • A design that could create a likelihood of consumer confusion due to similarity to the school’s trademarks may be an infringement of the Enid Public School’s trademark rights.

Where does the royalty revenue come from?

  • The manufacturer of the product pays a royalty that is a percentage of the wholesale price. This royalty revenue gives Enid Public Schools additional revenue to support school programs.

How does one know that a product is licensed?

  • Like the other associations and leagues (NCAA, NFL, NBA, etc.), the product will carry a distinct label and/or hang tag. It will identify the product as “Official NFHS High School Product.”

What if I find product without the hangtag?

  • If you find a product without the hangtag, please contact Amber Fitzgerald or Andrew Engel and let them know what kind of product it is and where you found it.

How do I get access to Enid Public Schools marks and logos?

Permission must be obtained to use Enid Public Schools marks and logos. Contact Jane Johnson at 580-366-7000 or for more information.

Want to get licensed?

If you are a vendor who is interested in obtaining a license, K12 Licensing will aid individuals, companies, departments, and organizations in securing the proper agreements and forms. Please reach out to the K12 representative listed below.

Who do I contact with questions?

Contact Andrew Engel with any questions or concerns you may have about trademark licensing.

K12 Licensing
Andrew Engel
(224) 829-4108

Enid Public Schools
Jane Johnson
(580) 366-7000

About K12 Licensing

Enid Public Schools has contracted with K12 Licensing to help manage the school’s trademark and licensing program. As the nation’s largest and oldest prep licensing agency, K12 Licensing has a proven record of success that no other agency can match.  Since 1997, K12 Licensing has helped more than 5800 high schools across the country implement and maintain an effective trademark licensing program.  K12 Licensing helps to administer the application process, collect royalties, process insurance and factory disclosures, assist with marketing, and provide legal guidance.