COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
The CDC recommends the following healthy best practices to prevent the spread of both COVID-19 and the flu:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
· Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
· Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
· Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve.
· Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
· Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
· Stay home whenever possible.
· When you must leave your home, practice social distancing with at least six feet of distance between you and others.
Additional information is available by visiting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
This may be a confusing and scary time for children. We believe you will find the information below helpful as you have this important conversation in your home: