Share This Page
District Calendar
Today's Events
Contact Information
Enid Public Schools
Administrative Services Center
500 S. Independence
Enid, Oklahoma 73701

Monday through Friday

7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 

Phone: 580-366-7000
Fax: 580-366-8900



What is a "New" student?

A student that is brand new or has never been to Enid Public Schools or a student who has left the Enid Public School district and is now returning. 

Where do new families go to enroll their students?

Families new to Enid Public Schools will visit the Enid Public School Welcome Center located inside the Administrative Services Center to enroll their children.

Where do I request an Out of District Transfer?

Please visit the Administrative Services Center to request an Out of District Transfer.

Where do I request an Intra-District transfer?

Please visit any school site to request the transfer form; however, parents will need to return the form to the school site that is being requested.

Where do families go to withdraw their students?

The parent will need to visit the school office the child attends to withdraw.